- Combine diced beetroot & butternut squash with fresh rosemary, olive oil, maple syrup & season with salt & pepper.
- Roast for 40-50 mins at 180˚c until soft.
- For the salad mix cooked lentils with rocket, tomatoes, sunflower seeds, parsley and pomegranate seeds
- Drizzle with Tahini dressing
- Take a Mission beetroot & chia seed tortilla & spread houmous over the base
- Top with the roasted beetroot & butternut squash
- Bake for 10 minutes at 180˚c until crisp
- Place the lentil salad on top of the pizza & drizzle with more dressing
Method for Tahini dressing:
- 1.Combine all the ingredients & season to taste
Tip: Finding the right temperature when cooking the Pizzatilla is essential. You don't want the oven too hot or the tortilla will burn. Set your oven to 180 degrees c, or gas mark 6, for a crispy texture without being brittle or dry.