Thai Sour Crab Lime Green Beans & Cherry Tomatoes
Preparation time: 15 minutes
- 10 Mission Pittas
- 20 paper thin slices of lemon, cut into quarters
- 500g white cabbage, very finely sliced
- 125g Kenya beans, cut into 2cm pieces
- 20 cherry plum tomatoes, quartered
- 425g of white crab meat, well drained
For the dressing
- Juice of 5 large limes
- 5 tbsp Thai green curry paste
- 5 tbsp Thai fish sauce
- 2-3 cloves of garlic finely chopped
- 1 ¼ tsp finely chopped red chilli
- 5 tbsp light soy sauce
- 2 ½ tbsp heaped castor sugar
- 62 mls vegetable oil
- salt, optional
- Place the lemon, beans and tomatoes into a large bowl.
- Place all of rest of the ingredients into a separate bowl and mix well, finally add the oil in a thin stream and mix well.
- Pour over the salad and mix well, taste and re season if needed, I generally find that there is enough seasoning with the soy sauce and chilli pepper.
- Leave for 20 minutes at room temperature. Slice open the pitas, then pack with the marinated salad.