Spicy Thai Chicken, Sesame & Lime Pocket Canapés
Preparation time: 25 minutes
Cooking time: 3 - 4 minutes
- 5 x Mission Deli Original or Med Wraps
- 583g Minced chicken or turkey
- 8 Heaped tsp Thai green curry paste
- 5 tsp Sesame seeds
- 1.5 -2 tsp Chilli powder
- Grated zest and juice from 1.5 limes
- 3.5 Spring onions, very finely chopped
- Freshly milled pepper
- 3.5tbsp Finely chopped fresh coriander
- 2 Beaten eggs
- Vegetable oil
- Place the minced chicken, curry paste, sesame seeds, coriander, lime juice and zest, spring onions, salt, pepper and coriander together, and mix really well.
- Cut each wrap into 8 equal pieces.
- Very lightly egg, one long side and half the outside.
- Place a tsp of mixture down the centre of the wedge shaped wrap.
- Fold over enclosing the mixture, and press firmly down, its best to press onto chopping board.
- Make sure they are all sealed well.
- Heat 2-3cm on oil in a large flat pan.
- Add the wedges 4-5 no more and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side, until crisp and golden.
- Remove from the oil and sprinkle with a little salt and chilli powder.
- Serve hot.