Crispy Gammon or Bacon Maple Syrup Sun Blush Tomato Wrap
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
- 10 x Mission Deli Wraps (Original)
- 1kg gammon cut into ½ cm strips including rind and fat 5 tbsp olive oil
- 5 tsp cracked black pepper
- 375g marinated sun dried tomatoes, finely sliced
- 10 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 Little Gem lettuce, finely sliced
- 12 approx tbsp mayonnaise
- Heat the oil in a frying pan.
- Add the gammon and cook for 12-14 minutes, until all the milk has evaporated and the gammon is starting to colour.
- Add the maple syrup, black pepper and the tomatoes, then cook for a further 2 minutes, so they take a little more colour.
- Meanwhile mix the mayonnaise with the lettuce, then tip over the hot gammon and mix well, but carefully.
- Divide the mixture into 4 equal lots, then wrap the wraps in the normal way.
- Cut on the diagonal and serve either hot or cold.